Monday 24 December 2012

2 Days to Christmas

It's such a freedom in Christ which is difficult to describe. I believe we all long for it. I was going to church today and a thought crossed my mind, "I have the freedom to love and forsake the freedom for the sake of others. I have a choice to love or to leave." God has chosen to love, and it's final. Christ in a manger. No matter what season that was, the fact that He lived is confirmed even by non-Christian historians, so He did exist, He did teach, He did die. This means that He was born. It might have been in June, as some say, it might be as well at our celebrated Christmas time. I believe God had a plan by not revealing this information. Even Jesus tried to tell people that He is not the most important in the all of this. The Father. His heart for His people. This is what is important. Our lives are to worship God, to be in awe when we see the works of His hands all around us, to rejoice in everything He gives us and to thank the right person for that - The One and Only True God, the Creator of Universe. My heart is filled with gratitude to Him who called me out of my darkness, of my despair, of my confusion into His wonderful light. Father is the most important. Jesus in a manger is given the crown of heaven because He fulfilled His Father's will and finished what He was asked for. That makes me think of what life I should lead...

I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
(John 10:10)

No comments: