Saturday 27 July 2013

A Mourning Turning Into Joy

I just do not get it. It makes me feel really desperate  - this whole fuss and demonstration of perverted values and human rights. I have to say, it makes me so sick at times, and it makes me cry to God and for Him. A cry for explanation, a cry for help to withstand, a cry for Him to step in. Please, Lord, won't You come and help us! And He comes. He comes with His Word, with His Spirit and a still small voice whispering me to be still and know that He is God.
So often we, humans, tend to see things and judge according to our understanding and our own system of justice and what is right and wrong. But God is God and he has a plan. Today I was reminded about this through J. Mulinde's sermon he gave at Africamp 2013. He has called me to be a witness - a witness of His wisdom, of His power and His might. A witness that He is God and eventually He will win. Satan can do anything, but only when God gives him permission. The thing is that the pride is covering his eyes and the eyes of his servants. The pride which thinks that he knows better and he will win. There is no way for the devil to do that. And that is the most encouraging and rejoicing revelation for my soul. It gives me hope and ignites my faith that everything will be good at the end of all days. This helps me to stand up and walk in faith and rejoice in my God and my Saviour. Amen. Amen. Amen.

I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed.
(Isaiah 46:13)

No comments: