Saturday 6 November 2010

I love God

I love God... How He comes to me, how He approaches me, and talks to my heart about things, hw He whsipers into my ears. I don't always nderstand what He says, but He lifts my eyes up, and I feel a soft breeze blowing through my soul, lifting my thoughts up from the earthly worries. In everything He says He whispers His "I love you", "You are my daughter", "You are my precious kid". In all He says and does, He puts His stamp of love and caring.
I say that I love God, but when He calls me to come and talk to Him, I stop and ponder that. I'm afraid to lose control, to let go... I feel worry inside on what would happen if I do let go and dive in... if I completely devote my self to Him. "Will you go where I go?" The fact is that I am reluctant to choose His way though I definitely don't want to choose the other option of not being with Him. "There is no other way", the words of Frodo baggings comes to my mind when a whisper in the dark tries to tempt my with the thought that maybe I'm too harsh on myself by giving only 2 option: with God or wihtout Him. Maybe it's only me thinking too proud of being a special tool for His purposes. But it is all very serious because you cannot make compromises or dealings with the world. There is no other way, but to leave everything behind for the glory of God, the best Dad in all the universe... I want to go God's way.

No comments: