Saturday 11 September 2010

For someone who is not yet with me

I miss you;

I can’t wait untill you come.

I see you in my mind eyes,

And in my heart I feel something...

It’s not yet in my heart, but it is already there.

It’s enourmous anticipation of what The Lord has prepared for me and you.

It’s the kingdom of God between you and me.

It’s love that is yet to come.

It’s your eyes before mine when we woke up in the morning in one bed looking at each other and marveling at the miraculous sight before our eyes.

It is the peace inside when you know that you are where you have to be.

It’s my hand in your hand.

It’s walking in silence and understanding each other without words.

It’s beeing embraced by you.

It’s feeling your heart beat.

It’s praying together.

It’s hearing God when He speaks to both of us at the same time.

It’s walking in the same direction to the places we have never dreamed of and doing things transcending all human understanding.

It’s just living with God and living Him out together with you.

I miss you, and I hope you will hear me.

No comments: