Tuesday 8 October 2013

Challenges with choices

I'm lost.
In the multitudes that surround me.
They are so different, so unique, and I am looking for a pattern. Unfortunately, there is none. I don't know for sure how this happens, but in all this variety I get lost, stuck and at some point paralyzed. To realize one's uniqueness is a joy is a challenge. At least for me. It is definitely the joy to see and understand that there is no person in the whole world who is just like you. It makes you feel special, and when you find that it's all God's plan for us to be unique and have unique place in His heart, it's even more special.
It's a challenge to accept this without becoming proudful and not to reject it by thinking you are not worth of this kind approach which at some point is still pride...
The challenge to remain calm, peaceful, meek and glorify God in all this, rejoice in Him, in what He does.
The challenge not to give in people's praise and recognition, but always know that all your successes are the work of God in you and through you.
The challenge not to devalue your achievements and your worth just because somebody says you are nothing or knocks you down when you are about to take another step towards something special.
The challenge to stand in faith before God who says you are His child, and know in your heart that you truly are one.
The challenge of being brave enough to break down and become vulnerable... because the only thing you start to want is to love the Father and love others like He did.
There is no point of living life otherwise, especially when you say you believe in Him.
So, maybe I'm not lost among the people. Maybe I'm simply lost in my wish to trust Him and totally stiffening fear of what it will look like. This proves it once again - that boguses are born first of all in my own head because they draw the picture of what the unknown looks like. And changes are always scary...
Thus, here I am standing before the choice... To have faith or not to have. To believe what God says about Himself or not. To trust Himv 100% per cent or not.
That He has chosen me.
That He has set me apart.
That He has apointed me...
                                ... to go and bear the fruit.

No comments: