Tuesday 5 February 2013

Healing wounds

Am I on the quest to help to change her?
I don't think so... I think what I'm trying to do is to share my feelings with another woman just to find out whether she will hear me and be different than THE woman of my life. And I see that it's just the same thing going on - rejection.
It's like I'm on the quest to find another WOMAN who will give me the thing the previous one failed to.
I'm on the quest to finding someone to swap the one who hurts me into the one who embraces... And I always stumble on the one who hurts me almost in exact way as the previous did.
I want find a woman who would simply listen and don't try to teach or advise. I get disappointed everytime someone starts teaching me instead of forming a relationship with me. That distances me from those who do that.
What do I do, Lord?
Will I find anyone to replace HER? Or you will simply humble me to accept her as she is and stop  my search?
I'm learning to say sorry to her through other women. It feels like training. Training for the exam...

No comments: